Sunday, April 22, 2012

This might be the one

I work at a store that specializes in weddings, and the bridal couples always tell me: when you know, you know. I think I know. I have found someone that I want to spend the rest of my life with. I cannot believe I just said that. I am so lucky to have a special someone in my life. He is perfect: he takes care of me when I'm sick, loves me when I'm stressed, and takes the crazy, bad things about me with his stride. When I think of loving someone forever I look at my parents relationship, it is the kind of relationship that I would give anything to have with someone. They have been married for more than 25 years and are still so unbelievably in love with each other. I can only hope what I have grows into that in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment