Monday, November 22, 2010

what is one supposed to actually write on here?

   In reality, I have nothing to say to the world. Today, I made a big discovery, how to add people to "follow" on the blog news feed type thing. So far, I'm following my best friend, my brother, and creepily my brothers best friend....
     After spending so much time thinking about school, doing work, studying, and all that crap it is nice to be able to sit down and expend my thoughts on no one. I'm not sure if anyone is following me, I guess i shouldn't talk crap about anyone on here, just kidding. 
     Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and I am really excited to be going home and seeing family and old friends from high school. These last few weeks have been a little crazy with the amount of chemistry flowing in and out of my brain everyday. If i'm overwhelmed now, i can't imagine what the rest of my life is going to be like.


I'm not really sure what else to write, I have nothing else on my mind that I can clarify in words that won't come out wrong. 


namaste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment